By this, I mean I intuit that the world is getting ready for a very big change and it will be one for the better.
In an infantile sense, I've always been at least 3-4 months ahead of fashion and color trends. I was wearing white 4 months ago. I got ad blasts from Neiman-Marcus and others last week about all-white for winter. Exact outfits and things I'd selected or hunted out a few months ago. I'm feeling tomato red and maybe teal for spring ... FYI.
What I've been writing about is my family and friends in a larger-than-life story, where there is a world where only one land is ruled by a woman (democratically elected), and all others are some form of oligarchy, banditocracy, or hereditary rulership of some sort. In this world, which has already been devastated by constant warring over a resource that is now very scarce, the current generation is finding new ways of dealing with each other. Every character in some way is making a break with the past, with their families, with what they've believed and been told their whole lives. They may be doing something completely new, or they may simply be choosing to find their own way and not live as their parents and society have expected them to live.
So what this is, what is coming to us, is related to this because I write out of intuition and instinct.
- Some people - perhaps a lot of people - are going to consciously choose to stop living in fear and taking actions based in fear.
- Some people - perhaps a lot of people - are going to start their own businesses based at home, using new technology and means, including 3-D printing and Arduino chips.
- Some people - perhaps a lot of people - are going to be more open with others about who they are and what they believe, in full knowledge of the "consequences" they may endure from family and friends and others.
- Many fewer people will vote in elections in the west (I include North America and Europe).
- Many who have been laid off or have otherwise had their incomes reduced will seek out new and different ways of earning a living and will experience success.
- New forms of beneficial, healthy and affordable housing will genuinely take root and grow in North America and possibly other areas of the world.
- Self-education will become more formalized and will begin to impact traditional educational systems - let us hope in a positive and healthy way.
- More people will become aware of the unhealthy and dangerous aspects of corporate food and food culture and will choose to eat real food grown by real people in healthy ways.
- Empaths and intuitives will be more greatly and formally recognized. This will give many who have lived in hiding the opportunity to live in a more healthy, positive manner and increase their power many-fold.
- Trauma will be more greatly and formally recognized, and people will consciously begin to act to reduce and mitigate trauma to children, women and other vulnerable people, including the elderly and disabled, and those who live in dangerous, violent communities.
- Women will stop being tokens or "victims" and start being full participants in their areas of endeavor and work.
This will all begin in 2014. It has already happened to me.